Covid 19 & Trek
Our flexible booking policy
For added comfort when making a new booking or travelling with an existing booking this year we have updated our IPP protected booking policy to allow you more flexibility with regard to the UK’s traffic light system of Red, Amber and Green destinations.
Keeping you safe in greece
Rest assured, the impact on your holiday with us will be minimal and there are just a few things to be aware of whilst you’re here with us as it’s our priority to keep things safe.
travelling to greece
It seems a bit complicated but in reality it’s not too bad (fingers crossed it will get cheaper)
- At least 24 hours before departure, you must complete an arrivals form (PLF) online. Passenger Locator Form For helpful information about completing the form, please click here
- Once you’ve completed the form, please keep a copy of the QR code confirmation with you, as you’ll need to show this to border control in Greece. You must have this document prior to departure – otherwise you may be fined. Only one form is required per family group.
- Undergo PCR test (inc. children over age of 5 ) which tests negative within 72 hours before your departure date – unless you can show proof of full vaccination or an authorized certificate of recovery from a Covid infection within the last 9 months. (If you live in England, Greece will accept the NHS app or your NHS letter to demonstrate your COVID-19 vaccination status).
A PCR test recognised by both the UK and Greek governments can be booked quickly and easily. Generally the self-test kit is delivered to your home 48hrs after ordering. Take the test within 72hrs ( 3 days ) of your arrival time in Greece and send back to the testing facility in the pre-paid envelope. They will email or update their app with your negative result within 24hrs so you can travel.
Book a UK Government recognised PCR test kit below.
Eurofins –Test to Depart (£45pp)
Note : on the PLF you are required add details of your destination as below :
Lixouri Bay Beach Club – Lazaratos Hotel, Variko, Lixouri 28200, Kefalonia (tel: +30 2671 093242)
Paliki Beach Club : Apolafsi Complex, Loggos, Lixouri 28200, Kefalonia, (tel:+30 2671 091691)
Yachting holidays Kefalonia – Lixouri Marina, 28200, Lixouri, Kefalonia (tel:+30 ).
travel back to the UK
- A negative Covid test (rapid lateral flow) is required pre-departure from Kefalonia to the UK. If you do not present proof you tested negative, you may not be able to board your transport to England. If you arrive in England without proof you tested negative, you could be fined £500. Tests are available for approx. 20 euros per person and can be organised locally with our team. You also have the option of booking a Pre-Return Video Test to take with you on holiday. Book a time slot and have a video call to verify your test to get a fit to fly certificate when in Greece. EasyJet Pre-Return Video Test
- Pre- book a Day 2 PCR test ready for arrival back in the UK. The booking confirmation no. is required for the UK Passenger Locator Form. Eurofins – Day 2 (only) £54.90pp
- Any time in the 48 hours before you arrive in the UK you must complete an arrivals form online Passenger Locator Form