It’s part of our booking conditions that you have at least the same level of insurance cover in place as our suggested provider at the time of booking.
Staysure are the market leaders when it comes to travel insurance. That’s why their customers have voted them the UK’s Best Travel Insurance Provider at the British Travel Awards, five years in a row! They’ve also got more 5 star reviews on Trustpilot than any other travel insurance provider.
You can take advantage of Staysure’s enhanced Covid-19 cover that comes as standard on the policy. This cover allows you to travel at ease, knowing you’ve got excellent protection with you.
If you book a Staysure travel insurance policy through us you’ll get
10% off the policy
10% off PCR tests (if necessary)
Key features of Staysure Travel Insurance
- Cancellation cover protects you if you have COVID-19 within 14 days of travelling*
- Cancellation cover protects you if you’re told to self-isolate by the government’s Test & Trace system
- Cancellation cover protects you if you can’t complete your vaccine course due to other illnesses, or you have an allergic reaction to the vaccine that would stop you travelling
- Cancellation cover protects you if your travelling companion(s), people you live with, or people you’re staying with on holiday are diagnosed with COVID-19 within 14 days of travel**
- Cancellation cover protects you if you’re denied boarding with a positive test for COVID-19 or have a confirmed temperature above 38 degrees Celsius
- Cancellation cover protects you if there is a hospitalisation or death of a close relative or member of your household from COVID-19
- Pre-existing medical conditions cover
- Up to unlimited medical emergency and repatriation
- Up to £5,000 cancellation
- No upper age limit
- Activities we offer are covered on the standard policy
Buy now and you will get 10%* off your travel insurance
* Subject to medical certification / test result. No cover if symptoms or diagnosis occurred prior to your policy purchase. **No cover if your relative or household member was already hospitalised before you left on your trip. Terms and Conditions apply