1. The promoter is: Sea-Trek Adventures Ltd also know as ‘Trek Adventures’ (company no. 05028169) whose registered office is at Suite 2, Duke Street Chambers, Bridge Street, Kingsbridge, TQ7 1HX United Kingdom.
2. The competition is open to persons aged 13 years or over, except employees of Sea-Trek Adventures or Trek Adventures and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee. Every entrant must have participated in Trek Adventures Holiday during 2020.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter
6. This competition is being run through Trek Adventures official Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/trekadventuresholidays/) and official Instagram Page (https://www.instagram.com/trek_adventures/) Through the remainder of these terms and conditions any mention of Facebook or Instagram will be a clickable link to the relevant page.
7. Multiple entries will be accepted per person on each platform.
8. Closing date for entry will be midday on 31st October 2020. After this date and time, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
11. On either Facebook or Instagram, an entrant must have followed/liked the Trek Adventures Facebook or Instagram accounts. They must post a photo showing something relevant to a Trek Adventures Holiday to either the Trek Adventures Facebook or Instagram accounts and in there post used the ‘#trekadventures100’. This can be done by using the handle @Trek_Adventures on Instagram or @Trekadventuresholidays on Facebook.
12. The entrant must be following @Trek_Adventures on Instagram or @trekadventuresholidays on Facebook in order to enter and must still be following at the time of the competition closing date for their entry(ies) to count as valid.
13.1. By entering this competition, each entrant retains the rights to their work(s) while granting ‘Sea-Trek Adventures’ (also known as Trek Adventures) the unrestricted, royalty-free, perpetual right to use, reproduce, communicate, modify and display the works (in whole or in part) for any purpose without any fee or other form of compensation, and without further notification or permission.
13.2. By participating in this contest, you release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless ‘Sea-Trek Adventures’ (also known as Trek Adventures) and its employees, directors, officers, affiliates, agents, judges and advertising and promotional agencies from any and all damages, injuries, claims, causes of actions, or losses of any kind resulting from your participation in this contest or receipt or use of any prize.
13.3. Sea-Trek Adventures intention for all photographs includes, (but is not limited to) use in advertising and promotional materials, both online and print, social media posts and in resort information. This will include through the use of third-party companies and agencies completing work for or on behalf of Sea-Trek Adventures. Sea-Trek Adventures will never look to sell on any image for financial gain.
13.4. By entering this competition, each entrant agrees to make available, upon request in writing by Sea-Trek Adventures, a full resolution version of their photo(s) at any point throughout or after the competition end date without receiving any form of compensation or payment from Sea-Trek Adventures. Any entrant who states they do not want to provide the image(s) to Trek Adventures will forfeit that and all other entries they make to the competition. Sea-Trek Adventures will provide this in a written statement to that individual.
13.5. By entering this competition, it is assumed that the entrant owns the copyright to their entry image(s) and has the permission of anyone or any property shown in the photo to use it in the competition and will abide by the above listed terms.
14. ‘Sea-Trek Adventures’ and Trek Adventures reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
15. Sea-Trek Adventures is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party that chooses to promote the competition.
16. Any photo that is posted to a Facebook or Instagram account that has a similar handle (eg: @trekAdventures) to those owned by Trek Adventures will not be counted.
18. The prize is as follows:
19. £100 refunded from the winners Trek Adventures holiday, which must have been taken during 2021. This prize cannot be transferred to a holiday next year or anytime after 2021.
20. £100 will be refunded to the winner via the card payment used for the deposit or final balance or to the bank details used for their final balance payment.
21. If the winner is partaking in a holiday booked by someone else, they can have £100 refunded to the lead passenger details via the card payment used for the deposit or final balance or to the bank details used for their final balance payment. The entrant must be named as one of the people on the booking.
22. If the winner has not been on a Trek Adventures holiday during 2020, then their entry(ies) will be voided. Another winner will then be chosen
23. The winner will not receive their prize until they have provided an original, full resolution copy of their image as per article 13 of these terms and conditions. If they state they do not want to provide the image or any other images to Trek Adventures, then they will forfeit their entry.
24. The prize is as stated and no other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
25.1 One winner will be selected by a judging panel of Trek-Adventures UK office staff.
25.2 Trek Adventures may choose to select a shortlist of entries which will then be put to public vote via the Trek Adventures Facebook and Instagram accounts for a period of 7 days. In this event, all time frames mentioned hereon after will be as stated with 7 days added.
26. The winner will be notified by direct message on Instagram/Facebook by 7th November, if not before. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim their prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
27. The promoter will notify the winner they have won the prize.
28. Sea-Trek Adventures Ltd. decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
29. Sea-Trek Adventures Ltd. decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
30. Sea-Trek Adventures Ltd. shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
31. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
32. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
33. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
34. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
35. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
37. Sea-Trek Adventures Ltd. shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
38. Sea-Trek Adventures Ltd. also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.